Sunday, April 4, 2010

Confessions of a Music Lover's I-pod

No, I did not abandon this permanently. Another post will offer the half assed explanation ;). Starting off with an old reliable that this also a favourite.....

This should be interesting as I am listening to tons of new to me tunage. Heading to the Coachella Music Festival (California) in a few weeks so lots of new peeps to listen to. All the tunes below are at the festival. Not that I hadn't heard of most of them. They just weren't on my current rotation, ya know.

Here's how you do it: I-Pod. MP3. Other listening device. Shuffle all songs. Write down first 15. Only skip if an artist is repeated. No cheating!

1. Yeasayer - Final Path
2.Grizzly Bear - Fix It
3. Mew - Apocalypse
4. Vampire Weekend - Taxi Cab
5. LCD Soundsystem - Movement
6. As Tall As Lions - Be Here Now
7. The Gossip - Got Body If You Want It
8. She & Him - Ridin' In My Car
9. David Guetta - This is Not a Love Song
10. Gorillaz - White Flag
11. The Middle East - Lonely
12. Beach House - Norway
13. Corrine Bailey Rae - Till It Happens to you
14. Miike Snow - Faker
15. MUTEMATH - Valium

Super crazy beyond stoked about Coachella. As always seems to happen, it is ending up costing double what it was originally intended to. Boo f*cking hiss to that. What was planned as a fun 9 day road trip for 4 is now a very quick 3 day trip for 2. Oh well. That is the way it goes. Still should be amazing.

Just waiting for the schedule to be released so I can start to plan the days...... There are a number of bands that I am (not) literally dying to see. Florence and the Machine, She & Him, Sleigh Bells, Phoenix, Muse, Matt & Kim, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Band of Skulls, Frightened Rabbit, The Gossip, The xx, Vampire Weekend, The Avett Brothers, Imogen Heap, Thom Yorke..... the list goes on. Gonna be epic and fantastic. If they would release the fricking schedule. I know what days people are playing, but not times or stages. Argh.

Anyone else going? Anyone I should not miss?

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment