Sunday, February 7, 2010

Confessions of a Music Lovers Ipod

Lazy post to start the day (although if I am being honest, it is more like late afternoon here in Vancity).....

Easy game for everyone!! Shuffle all your I-Pod or MP3. No cheating. Only skip if there is a duplicate artist. The goal is to have 15 different artists in the list below. This is a safe place. There is no judgement of the unmitigated cr*p that is hiding on you I-Pod.

1. Blindness - Metric
2. Cold Shoulder - Adele
3. Can't Take that Away - Paddy Casey
4. Breathe - Alexi Murdoch
5. Say it Ain't So - MoZella
6. Apparitions - Matthew Good Band
7. My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
8. Like A Prayer - Madonna (Hope for Haiti version)
9. Souled Out - Conor Oberst
10. Lump Sum - Bon Iver
11. Loving You - Paolo Nutini
12. Fans - Kings of Leon
13. Cold Hands Warm Heart - Brendan Benson
14. The Professor - Damien Rice
15. Secret - Missy Higgins

Nothing I am ashamed of. I love Kelly Clarkson. She is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment