Monday, June 22, 2009

Holy Mother 'effin' Day

Counting down the days until I am on vacation for a week and a half. 6 more days of work left. Woot!



I don't even know where to begin with today. So much smutastic news and so little time to review and opine about it. What a time for me to start this little venture.

Will.I.Am versus Perez Hilton

Ugh. This is so lame, but is big news. So Perez and Will got up in each others bizness at an afterparty for the MMVA's. Will told Perez he should respect him, Perez called him a "f#g", Perez got punched. Then Perez got scared and thought they might have guns so called 911. Then sent a call out to everyone on Twitter to call the 50 on his behalf. Srsly? Srsly? WTF? What a waste of fricking time is this. Glad to know my Canadian tax dollars are going to protect this douche.

I think the punching was wrong. But I also think that a self-confessed proponent of gay rights is just as much of a douche for calling someone a homophobic slur. To quote Perez on his 11 minute "statement" from this morning - "I made the split second decision that I was gonna say what I thought was the worst possible thing that thug would ever want to hear...... I don't need to respect you and you're fag and you're gay and stop being such a faggot". What a dick.

And then to call 911 because of what basically amounts to a bar fight. You think they have guns? You were in Canada honey, we don't carry guns. And having people on Twitter also call 911. Dumb-ass. He is so annoying.


Extra special cheer for the BEP when I see them in October :) Opening for U2 bitches!

Chris Brown versus LA Prosecutors

Ahhh to be rich and young in Hollywood. You can beat the crap out of your girlfriend, but if you have the $$$ for a slick lawyer you will get what in my opinion amounts to a slap in the face. This was a FELONY assault and buddy walks away with no jail time. I am calling bullsh*t all over this. It is disappointing, but to be expected.

180 hours of picking up garbage & graffiti removal for a FELONY assault to which he plead guilty. 5 years probation for a FELONY assault. I hope he violates his probation immediately and ends up in jail. All I can say is WTF?

This a photo of the convicted felon only weeks after seriously assaulting his girlfriend. Doesn't he look penitent & contrite? Sorry for what he did? He makes me sick. Justice was most definitely not served today.

Jon & Kate are Dunzo!

And I still don't care.

Emma Watson shows Miley & Ali Lohan how it is done!

Oh my how Hermoine Granger has grown! The press machine for Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince is in full swing and Emma Watson seems to be at the forefront of it all. From her Burberry ads (loved them) to her multiple magazine covers, she is showing the other the other teen starlets (yea, I'm talking to you Miley) how to grow up in the public eye and not be a total brat.


These photos from Teen Vogue are total gorgeosity. Look at that waist! Holy mother, girl needs a Big Mac (or 12), but at least I have yet to see her flashing the paps, drunk stumbling out of a club or basically being an embarrassment to anyone. And her parents? hmmmm don't recall ever seeing them around. Take note Mama's Lohan and Cyrus - you can raise a child in the Biz without becoming a fame-whore yourself.

July 15th is the day. I am contemplating a midnite screening, but I have a staff meeting out at the new Richmond Oval that starts at the crack of dawn (transport leaves at 6.00am to go out there), so I don't know if that will work. I am still deciding. I am even more excited about this than I was about Twilight, and if you know me in real life, you would know that is saying a lot.

Speaking of Twilight, I was given the email address of someone at one of the more reputable magazines in Hollyweird as they want an inside source on all things Twilight when they come back in August. Haven't decided if I will do anything about it, but it is funny that everyone I work with knows who to contact for anything related to Twilight. I am such a dork.

Okay, gotta get my shizz together for work tomorrow. Still haven't watched last nite's True Blood. Maybe I could squeeze it in before bed? I heard it was a whole lot of awesome? Yes/No?

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment