Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday June 23rd

Just got back from a work event. Four glasses of wine instead of the prescribed two. As a lite-weight this could be a bit of a problem. Oops. Pretty sure I told one of my accounts that I was just using someone for sex? And the someone was a chick and I am straight. Crap. Oh well.

Okay, onto the news of the day:


Welcome to the World Marion & Tabitha Broderick!

One of my fave's Ms Sarah Jessica Parker has become a momma yet again. Ferris Bueller and Carrie Bradshaw became proud parents, via a surrogate. The official quote released by SJP's peeps is as follows:

“Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are delighted to announce the healthy arrival of their two daughters at 3:58 p.m. on June 22 in Ohio. Marion Loretta Elwell Broderick weighed 5 lbs., 11 oz., and Tabitha Hodge Broderick weighed 6 pounds. Both Hodge and Elwell are family names on Parker’s side. The babies are doing beautifully and the entire family is over the moon.”

Yay! Love SJP so hard and am happy that everything went well after the whole Surrogate break-in scandal. You heard about this right? 2 Police Chiefs from Ohio allegedly broke into the home of the surrogate in an effort to gather information for the tabloids. Okay, so being a celebrity means you give up some of your privacy. But for police officers to break into the home of a pregnant woman to gather dirt for the paps. Ugh. I hope they make lots of fun and interesting friends in prison.



Huge congrats and lurve to SJP and Matthew. I think these two munchkins will be quite the fashionistas and I can't wait to see them grow up! I am sure that James Wilke will love being a big brother to his new little sisters!


Perez is still a douche

I hate to give him more press, but Perez just doesn't know when to quit. He was called out by the good folks at GLAAD for his clearly homophobic slurs hurled at Will.I.Am. Another obscenely long statement "from the heart" was issued today defending his words. I agree violence is wrong. Buddy who clocked him shouldn't have. But Perez needs to realise that words can hurt as well. Okay I think I am done with this. Until the court case. Cause you know that Perez is gonna take it as far as he can.


Happy Happy Birthday to Joss Whedon!

Creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, and Dollhouse. And Dr. Horrible. Can't believe I almost forgot my NPH and Dr Horrible. I am so happy that you were born. You are beyond genius and have given us all some of the best TV ever. Hands down. Never stop Joss. Ever.


Awesome pic is from Neill's A-Z of Awesomeness. It is a rad site. Ch-ch-check it out yo!

RIP To Ed McMahon

Admittedly, I am too young and too Australian to really appreciate the whole Ed McMahon phenomenon. But I do know that he was the best sidekick ever. Much love to his family and friends on his sad passing

Blargh. Bed beckons me! Another long day tomorrow. but I am thrilled to report that it is the very last fricking cluster fam of the year! So beyond over these things and so over the moon thay are dunzo. Snoopy dance of happiness going on in my head right now.

Yet to watch True Blood or last nites Nurse Jackie. Just caught up on Chelsea Lately and My Jon Stewart. My PVR is at over 80% and that worries me a titch. Maybe on my vacation (5 more days of work to go - woot!) I can clear some stuff out. I have all of Angels in America on there. I love it, but need to be in the right mood ya know?

Okay, Special K Red Berries, then bed.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment