Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm on Vacation Bitches!

Okay, so I am not going anywhere, so it is more of a Staycation, but whatever.

Bachelorette Rehash: Why Wes is Still Around

Wes is a total douche, I am not disputing that at all. He should get his douchey ass kicked to the curb. But I get why Jillian still has him around. Well I actually have 2 theories. The first is that the producers want him to stay around and us Canadian girls are just so accommodating!

But my less cynical and considerably more likely theory is this. It is the Bad Boy thing. Us women can't get enough of the bad boys. They always get the girl, 'cause we fall for his smooth lines, his manipulative but convincing words and the way he looks in his jeans. And the fact that Wes is a singer. OMFG. If a guy serenaded you, on national Television would you be thinking, hmmm I wonder if he is only doing this to get press for his band. NO! You would be quivering and swooning and wondering how quickly you can rip his clothes off. Srsly. I don't think he will make it to the end, but I get why he is still there.

I don''t know if he has a girlfriend. I do know that he is hoping to further his career. Do you really think he is the only cast member to go on a reality show with an agenda. Puhleeze. But I do so hope that he is the one with "performance issues." That would be most awesome
Next week 5-way in Spain. Ole!

Creepy Not So New Couple Alert?

Season 5 American Idol castoff Kellie Pickler recently announced during a radio interview that she has been quietly dating Kid Rock for over a year. And I hear you all say WTF? What is being called the worst kept secret in Nashville, Kid is a mere 15 years older and has quite a few more arrests under his belt than the 23 year old Country Star. Why did no one tell the rest of the world? But I gotta say, there is just a little bit of ewww in this. Kellie was not known for her intellect when she was on AI, and dating the ex-husband of Pamela Anderson is doing nothing to increase my opinion of her smarts.


I wonder is she got her implants before or after they started dating? Maybe he paid for them? When this ends badly, and you know it will, Kellie will have enough material for quite a few albums. Country music can't get enough of it's love gone wrong tunes.

Vanity Fair pays Tribute to Heath Ledger?

Featured on the cover and in the pages of the August 2009 issue of Vanity Fair is Oscar winning actor Heath Ledger. Many (including me) didn't know that Heath was featured on another cover of Vanity Fair in 2000, declaring him the Hot New Aussie in Hollywood. It is sad to realise that he has been gone for over a year.


VF 2000 VF 2009


The 2009 cover and accompanying article is compiled from a number of interviews with a variety of people who worked with Heath during the final years of his life. It does not have the endorsement of Heath's family or estate & I find it difficult to believe that this is nothing more than an attempt to cash in on his death.


The never before seen images - taken as part of the 2000 cover shoot are amazing & I appreciate seeing them. But I have to question why Vanity Fair felt it necessary to dredge this up again. The article paints a picture of a man who did not wish to be a "celebrity", one who did not cope at all with the deterioration of his relationship with Michelle Williams. He purportedly suffered from chronic insomnia and was completely devoted to his craft. It's all well & good for friends and colleagues to speculate on what happened, but I really wish we could just let Heath be. His family, especially his precious daughter do not need this to be brought up again and again.

Johnny will make everything better.

I was informed this morning via twitter that there the next new episode of True Blood is July 12th. I was a little upset by this news. I mean, WTF? I don't care about Independence Day, I need me some Eric -Sookie eye-f*ckery and Jason to fall off the holy-roller wagon and get him some pudding! The only thing that can make this better is Johnny. His movie opens tomorrow. That will get me through right? Johnny & Christian & Marion will make it all okay. You must go see Public Enemy. We can't let the crapfest that is Transformers 2 win at the Box Office again. I may have to see it more than once to get me through.


Here he is at the Chicago Premier. This is a really Hollywood star boys & girls. This is a man who spends the time talking to his fans and is humble and genuine and sincere. He is amazing. Below is video of him on Letterman. Excuse me while I swoon. White-trash Angelina - Megan Fox - was on after him. I hope her trailer stench didn't rub off on him. Just realised that Shia is not really doing that much press for this? I wonder why?




Robert Pattinson in Central Park

R-Pattz is continuing to cause chaos in NYC as he films Remember Me. Filming in Central Park yesterday & today with co-star Emilie de-Ravin. She is lucky that she has not been lynched by the twi-crazy's yet. In the interests of full disclosure, I have to acknowledge and admit that I am somewhat of a Twi-hard. I hate myself for it, but those books suck you in and make you love them. And then hate yourself for loving them. I am an intelligent woman. I should know better and I do. But I can't help myself. Ugh. I feel so dirty. And there is something about Robert that makes me quiver. It is the singing. And the fact that he totally knows that Twilight & Edward Cullen is total bulls*it, but pretends that it's not. I love it. I know I am pathetic. I am hanging my head in shame, but I can't help it. Whatever. He's hawt and he can sing. And he drinks Dunkin' Donuts coffee. None of that pretentious ten dollar 1/2 caf, no whip, extra hot, soy bulls*it coffee for him. No he drinks really bad coffee just like the rest of us!








I have an early version of the script for this movie somewhere - haven't read it yet.
Ok ~ Think I am done for the night. I am still figuring this out ~ what to post, who to ignore. I have so many opinions and only so much time to spend on this. Argh. I will just do what I feel like I guess?
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment