Saturday, January 9, 2010

Confessions of a Music Lovers I-Pod

It is that time again people and I know that you have all been waiting with baited breath to see what has been playing on my I-pod recently. I made some changes to my music last week, so hopefully some new tunage will show up for you...

The songs change, but the game remains the same..... All songs, shuffle, only skip an artist if it shows up twice. No cheating. The music gods will know. And they are the vengeful type....

1. Owl City - Swimming in Miami
2. Terry Reid - Gimme Some Lovin'
3. Crowded House - That's what I call Love
4. Alicia Keys - The Life
5. Bat for Lashes - Glass
6. Bell X1 - Rocky Took A Lover
7. Meiko - Sleep
8. Animal Collective - Guys Eyes
9. Duffy - Syrup & Honey
10. Dave Matthew Band - Squirm
11. Missy Higgins - Scar
12. The xx - Night Time
13. Lily Allen - Nan, You're a Window Shopper
14. Leona Naess - All the Stars
15. Joshua Radin - Do you Wanna

Yay to my Dave coming up.... Happy Birthday to my secret husband. It actually is today. PS: Congrats on the Grammy nominations. Well deserved, espacially in light of their douchebaggery last year when they left LeRoi off the Remembrance roll call. F*ckers.

I

Animal Collective. One of the hottest bands out there. Everyone loves them. I am trying again to give them a shot..... I saw them at Bumbershoot and it was pretty heinous. And not in a good way. I do like a few of their remixes....so am giving them a second go around. Still not totally in love, but I do like them a lot more than I did.



Happy Saturday. It is miserable here in Vancity, so I am happily ensconced in my apartment sorting out my tunes, contemplating starting to continue writing again and procrastinating about cleaning.... which is what I really should be doing. Oh well.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment