Sunday, December 6, 2009

Confessions of a Music Lover's I-pod

Trying very hard to be consistent with this. You know the game: "shuffle all" your electronic listening device and write down the first 15 songs that come up..... only skip if the same artist shows up.....no cheating. Give me your shameful musical secrets. I can handle it. I even have a few of my own :)

Here we go:

1. Black Hole - She & Him
2. Get on Your Boots - U2
3. When I Go - Brett Dennon
4. What I Got - Sublime
5. Little White Lies - Alexz Johnson
6. My Interpretation - Mika
7. Nan You're a Window Shopper - Lily Allen
8. Polly - Nirvana
9. Just a Girl - No Doubt
10. Season of the Witch - Terry Reid
11. Don't Drink the Water - Dave Matthews Band (Central Park Concert)
12. Another Brick in the Wall - Pink Floyd
13. Manhattan - Kings of Leon
14. Teeth - Lady Gaga
15. Secret - Missy Higgins

Wowsers. This is an odd mix. Good, just a little odd. I am seeing both Brett Dennon and Lady Gaga this week.... Weee!!!! Much excitement for both.

And much love and congratulations to my eternal musical boyfriend - The Dave Matthews Band for their Grammy nomination this year!! Yay yay yay! Not that this makes up for the Le Roi diss at last years awards, but it goes a little toward it.

Happy Sunday y'all. I am off to the movies......

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment