Tuesday, December 8, 2009

To Glee or not to Glee!!

I came home from work both super excited and vaguely depressed at what would be on my PVR. Super excited because Glee! was going to be on there. Bummed because it was the mid-season finale. Boo f*cking hiss to that. We have to wait until what, April for new episodes. Further proof that the Powers that be at Fox are the devil. Not Devilish. The actual Devil. Mother f*ckers.

Then I realized that Glee is on tomorrow night. Balls. Not enough sleep last night and too much sugar while attempting to fake my way through the Christmas Decorating contest at work. Gingerbread House – this is ours – it is a “Vancouver Special” and it is pretty awesome. I don’t really understand the whole Vancouver Special thing – as I am an Aussie, but I think it has something to do with tacky Italian design. Whatevs. Ours rocked.


So tonight I am Gleeless. Sadness. But thankfully there is this to keep me amused until Glee returns tomorrow. I think there is almost as much autotune in this as in one scene with Cory Monteith (Finn). I hope they give it a rest in the back 9 episodes. I think this two and a half minutes is pretty amazing. Wouldn’t it be fantastic if there was a kicky beat and autotune following you around your whole life. And writers. I would also like people to write the lines of my life for me. Preferably Joss Whedon.



If you could work on that for me, that would be awesome. Thanks.

Until then, I warn you: this is one of the catchiest songs I have heard in a while. Srsly. This sh*t gets stuck in your head.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment