Thursday, November 19, 2009

What the Puck?

My absolute favourite new show of the season has to be Fox's Glee. While I have yet to officially come out as a bonafide Gleek, this is the one show that I cannot do without on my PVR. It is awesomely amazingly fantastic. It makes me smile all the way down to my toes. What really pisses me off is that I hate Fox. They cancelled Dollhouse, they have moved Fringe to a crappy night. They are horrible and hateful, but they make Glee. And Family Guy. I so want to boycott them completely but I cannot. Can you see the conundrum I am in?

The cast of Glee have exploded. Many of them were complete unknowns and are now being photographed by the paps, invited to Hollywood partay's, featured regularly in the tabloids. Three of the shows male stars were recently featured in People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive issue. It is crazy. I have like a second degree of separation to Cory Monteith who plays the dimwitted Finn. He is from Vancity & is really good friends with one of my friends boyfriends. And some of the stuff I have heard. F*cking insane.


Maybe I should have Cory (not that I have even met the dude) chat with his costar Mark Salling (Puck) who according to published reports hooked up with The Hill's star Audrina Patridge at the US Weekly hot Hollywood party a few day ago. Really? Audrina Patridge. That was the best you could do? Come on buddy. You are hot. Your star is on the rise. Why are you hitching it to a reality show twit like Audrina? If you insist on banging an MTV "star" please..... anyone but her.


Puck needs to reign it in. He can land a lot of strange. He can do better. He should do better. Check it boy. Audrina? Ugh.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment