Saturday, September 19, 2009

Confessions of a Music Lovers I-Pod

It has been a while since I have done this... there have been some changes to my I-Pod in the last few weeks so here goes....

The game is easy. Shuffle all songs on your I-Pod or MP3 and write down the first 15 songs that come up. Only skip a song if the artist is repeated.

1. Excuse Me Mr - No Doubt
2. Oh - Eric Hutchinson
3. Gloria - Van Morrison
4. Henry Nearly Killed Me - Ray LaMontagne
5. Combat Baby - Metric
6. Show Me A Little Shame - Ben Harper
7. The Trial - Pink Floyd
8. Death Bed - Alkaline Trio
9. Boys boys boys - Lady Gaga
10. Bad Reputation - Joan Jett
11. Four Kicks - Kings of Leon
12. Leave the Pieces - The Wreckers
13. To Let - Xavier Rudd
14. The Fear - Lily Allen
15. Blue Ridge Mountains - Fleet Foxes

No bad......not bad at all.

My current absolute musical obsession is Metric who I have been lucky enough to see twice this year - once at VirginFest and a few weeks ago at Bumbershoot. They are an indie Canadian band that are amazing. Their new album Fantasies is outstanding!

Here is an acoustic version of Gimme Sympathy. Love it.




After listening....Riddle me this: Beatles or the Rolling Stones?

Did I mention that I am seeing Metric again in November. At the Orpheum. Seated as opposed to General Admission so it should be interesting! So excited.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment