Wednesday, September 23, 2009

LA Times visits New Moon Set

The Twilight Saga New Moon comes out in less than 2 months. Squee! Still incredibly hopeful that I will be able to take the day off work and go to a matinee with my girls, bottle of wine in hand. There is sadly a slight chance I may have a work event that I can't get out of and have no actual control over. Ugh. We shall see.

The LA Times has released a ton of photos taken on the Vancouver set of New Moon this Spring.





These pics are so f*cking promising. Rob and Kristen look phenomenal with the exception of that ugly ass jacket that Kris is wearing. I know it is a left-over from Twilight, maybe there will be a ritual burning of anything that reminds her of Edward, cause that is one hideous frumpy piece of outerwear! I love the one in the top in the middle, where there is a ton of light on Rob & Kristen. Beautiful right? And the one of Rob getting his lips touched up. Sigh......I threw in one photo of young Mr Lautner for those on Team Jacob. Yes, the kid looks good half nekkid....but still... meh.

One of my good friends lives in Port Moody, where they were filming something at a police station today. Rob was on set. Apparently there were thousands (which I will take to mean close to 100 as there is a tendency to exaggerate) of girls screaming and holding their camera phones ready to get a shot of Rob. In April, I may have been a teeny tiny bit into something like that. Now, not so much. Not even at all.
I think I have made a major breakthrough. I am still a pathetic loser. But at least I am not a pathetic loser who stalks sets right?
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment