Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hell has Frozen Over

Possible spoiler for any Sex & The City Fans.......Did you ever think you would live to see the day that Ms Samantha Jones would be wearing a wedding dress? And would you really want to? I love that Samantha is totally not the marrying kind. These pictures from the set on Friday make me even more concerned about the direction that the SATC 2 movie is taking. Sigh. Maybe it is another flashback. Perhaps the reason Samantha is so liberated with her sexuality is because she once had a very short crappy marriage? Or was she left at the altar. That would make anyone have sex like a man....... with no feelings attached. I don't know, and I don't think we will know until the movie comes out next year.

I have also attached some pics of the ever fabulous Sarah Jessica Parker, both on set and not. I love both of the dresses in these shots, particularly the green one on the top right. So pretty.
Are you looking forward to the SATC 2 movie? Or like me do you feel they should have left well enough alone?
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment