Saturday, September 26, 2009

You're Gonna Love my nuts??? Bwah ha ha ha

I don't watch infomercials very much. In honesty, I don't actually watch TV ads in general very much. I either fast forward through them or flick to something else. But tonight while watching the AFL Grand Final on TSN (Australian Football League aka Aussie Rules aka the best sport ever), I was to busy filing my nails (cause it was a nailbiter) to bother switching channels.

And boy am I glad I didn't. Cause, OMFG........ have you seen this? He's been around for a while, but I had never seen the amazingness that is Vince - the Slap Chop guy. From his first sentence - "Slapping your troubles away", to it stopping me from having a boring life cause it will unboring my tuna, to my personal fave : "you're gonna love my nuts"

I really have nothing else to say. I think that Vince should speak for himself. I kinda want to get a Slap Chop, simply to get the Graty..... Oh Graty. You make cheese so delicious.


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment