Monday, September 28, 2009

A Steady Ring?

Note to self: When watching the hawtness that is Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman on Broadway next month - ensure cell phone is firmly in the off position. None of this vibrate bullsh*t, cause some vibrators are apparently louder than others. He he he. Seriously though, some magical person videoed a performance of A Steady Rain over the weekend. Said magical person managed to capture on film first Jackman's and then Craig's response to a buzzing cell phone.


I actually thought they handled it all very well. Lucky I wasn't in the audience, cause I don't think I would have been so polite. Considering I had no problem whatsoever telling a 15 year old to turn off her f*cking phone at the movies a few weeks ago, I shudder to think what I may have said to the rude assholes who don't have the common decency to respect Wolverine and 007.

Three weeks to go until I am on the East Coast! Yay...

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment