Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Deconstructing "Total Eclipse of the Heart"

I saw this online somewhere yesterday and thought that it was most definitely worthy of sharing with y'all. The person who did this is genius! Or someone with far to much time on their hands. Or a combination of both.


I love this Bonnie Raitt song, and what makes this even more awesome is that I saw this "Literal" version of the video only a few weeks ago. "Dancing ninja men who know how to twirl" - LMAO!


Oh the simple things that make me giggle! These guys have done a ton of these Literal videos. Check them out on You Tube here: http://www.youtube.com/user/dascottjr.
One thing though.......why they felt it necessary to do a literal David Hasselhoff - Hooked on a Feeling is beyond me... it was full of hilarity and good times all by itself.
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment