Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Have you protected yourself?

So I spent last night building a fort out of cushions. I taped my windows closed, and have made a special hat out of aluminum foil that will hopefully ward off the filth that has invaded my city. Not only my city, but my immediate vicinity.

Ugh. Paris Hilton is in town and already the s*it has hit the fan. There was a city wide power blackout today....... coincidence? I think not.

She is filming an episode of Supernatural where she plays an evil version of herself or something. I don't know. I don't care. I just want her to leave. Before something really bad happens.
The one saving grace is that she didn't let her boyfriend come with. One fame whore is bad enough. But both of them here? Gawd. I would have to leave town for a few days. Doug is apparently pleading to get back on The Hills. Cause being the boyfriend of the most useless celebrity in existence isn't sinking low enough.


These pics kinda make me throw up in my mouth a little. But it is important to look at them. To remember what she is. And what she can do.

I am sure Paris will be trying to hook up with the way more relevant Twilight crew while she is here. Any press she can get while she is in town right?

If you don't hear anything from me it may mean I have been infected by Paris. I am not sure where she is staying, but the possibilities are few and they are either super close to my house or blocks from my work. Eek! Pray from me friends.

XO
PS: Remember that lawsuit from a few weeks ago? Well, flirting with the judge worked. She got off.

No comments:

Post a Comment