Saturday, August 8, 2009

Holy Hawtness of Ryan Gosling

Oh Ryan Gosling, how do I heart thee...... Not quite sure what it is about this 28 year old good Canadian boy. Maybe it is the fact he is not an ass to fans (Ryan Reynolds, I am talking to you), or that he is incredibly talented, or that he rides a motorcycle and is in a band. Or maybe it is a simple as that kiss in The Notebook (or more correctly the acceptance of best kiss at the MTV awards)....... le sigh. In case you had forgotten it, here it is for your viewing pleasure......


So amazing right? When he beckons her? And kisses her forehead? Sigh. Why oh why can't he and Rachel work it out? They are so adorable together.

Sorry, lost track of myself for a second.

Here are a few snaps of the uber-hawt Ryan this week at The Silverlake Conservatory of Music in LA. He has an album coming out in October with his band Dead Man's Bones. I am undecided on whether I like his sound. I will have to give it another listen. He was in the Mickey Mouse Club with JT, Britney and Christina, so maybe he doesn't totally suck?


Oh Ryan, you make me quiver and swoon.....

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment