Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sarah Michelle Gellar - doting dog owner

A few quick snaps of Sarah Michelle Gellar taking her beloved dog to it's weekly vet visit. She seems like such a devoted dog owner, I can't imagine how amazing she is going to be as a mother! Any day now I think! So excited for her and Freddy.



I also found these photos of her Baby Shower that was held earlier this month. It looked like a fun time was had by all. Co star Michelle Trachetenberg was there, as were friends Shannen Doherty, Kristen Chenoweth and good friend Lindsay Sloane. SMG looks super happy and excited about her mommy-to-be status. Can't wait until she pops her precious bundle of joy out!




I am happy that she is still friends with Michelle, who played her little sister on Buffy. I didn't know she was such good friend with either Kristen or Shannen. How amazing would it have been if Kristen had sang at the shower? She has a great voice!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment