Saturday, August 1, 2009

Real Life Interruptus!

So I am on Vacation again. Yay to that. But this time I actually have stuff going on, so I am not sure if there will be much posting going on in the next week or so. The weather here has been crazy hot (record breaking pretty much every day), which I do not enjoy, but I am soldiering on, thank F*ck I have a fan, cause I don't think there are any left in the city.

My very good friend Karin is in town from Boston and I will be out and about with her and her girlfriend showing them (well showing Deb, as Karin used to live here) how fantastic the city is. The job is again coming in handy as I got us a hook up at the Aquarium yesterday and have bike rentals and Zodiac tours lined up as well. They are contemplating moving here, so it is my job to show them how awesome Vancouver is.

It is also Pride Weekend here in the city and the World Police and Fire Games....... lots of Hawt shirtless boys for me to ogle and drool over. Sadly those here for Pride are look but don't touch boys, but whatevs, I will take what I can get.

I will write when I can, but may be light on the postage for the next week or so. I also really want to finish the book I started over a month ago - "Pride and Prejudice & Zombies". There will likely be rambling on things other than SMG baby bump and the latest Twi-news. Real life news - ooh, ahhh.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment