Monday, July 6, 2009

Brooke Hogan for Candies?

Is it just me or does Brit-Brit look a little like Brooke Hogan in some of these ads for Candies. Srsly. On my first glance at them I totally thought it that Candies had downgraded to a different kind of spokesperson. Anyone else see it? Or is it just me?


Britney for Candies


Brooke Hogan currently on sale for $19.99

Many on the interweb have decreed that Brintney's recent change in hair colour means that the crazy is on it's way back. That and the fact that she has recently been snapped by the paps getting coffee more frequently. Well, if that is a signal of impending emotional breakdowns, I am so totally screwed as I need to colour away the grey (eek!) and enjoy caffinated beverages. People should just settle the f*ck down. Until I see an umbrella in her hand, a shaved head and those crazy Britney eyes, I am gonna give Brit-Brit the benefit of the doubt.



XO

No comments:

Post a Comment