Sunday, July 12, 2009

Confessions of a Music Lovers I-Pod

Lets see what is happening on my I-Pod today. One of my favourite games ever. One of the easiest games ever. Set your I-Pod to shuffle all songs and write down the first 15 songs that come up. Enjoy.

1. Powderfinger - Nobody Sees - Dream Days at the Hotel Existence
2. Hunters & Collectors - What's a Few Men - Under One Roof (Live)
3. Meiko - Piano Song - Meiko
4. Ray La Montagne - Barfly - Till the Sun Turns Black
5. Crowded House - Mean to Me - Crowded House
6. Bon Iver - Woods - Blood Bank
7. Deathcab for Cutie - I will Follow You Into the Dark - Plans
8. Nicolette Larson - Lotta Love - Women & Songs
9. Dave Matthews Band - Rhyme & Reason - Central Park Concert
10. MGMT - Electric Feel - Oracular Spectacular
11. Bright Eyes - Hit the Stretch - Digital Ash in a Digital Urn
12. Dashboard Confessional - The Best Deceptions - The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most
13. Kings of Leon - Notion - Only by the Night
14. Adele - Make You Feel My Love - 19
15. Cold War Kids - Tell Me in the Morning - Mulberry Street.

There you go. Nothing too embarrassing in that. And I have seen over half of them in concert as well which isn't too shabby.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment