Saturday, July 25, 2009

Confessions of a Music Lovers I-Pod

Here we go again! The game goes like this. Turn on your I-Pod or MP3 player. Write down the first 15 songs that show up when you shuffle all. Only skip if an artist is repeated. Don't cheat.

1. Leona Naess - Comatised
2. Pink Flyod - In the Flesh
3. Dave Matthews Band - Ants Marching
4. Regina Spektor - Better
5. Ray La Montagne - Burn
6. M. Ward - Eyes on the Prize
7. Cold War Kids - I've seen Enough
8. Blue Foundation - Eyes on Fire
9. Robert Pattinson - Let Me Sign
10. Jason Mraz - After an Afternoon
11. Elbow - Forgot Myself
12. Meiko - Hiding
13. Missy Higgins - The River
14. Xavier Rudd - Let Me Be
15. Damien Rice - Cheers Darlin'

You may think I should be embarrased by Robert Pattinson, but I am not. He has a great voice. So F*ck off and leave me alone.

Tomorrow I am off to Virginfest at Deer Lake Park. Yes I am lucky. Perk of the job. Free tickets are awesome. Ben Harper & the Relentless 7 and Metric are the highlights of Sunday. Along with de la Soul. Today was The Roots and Our Lady Peace (I wasn't there).

Thunderstorms probably made for a wet night for everyone tonight. Hopefully it will be sunny tomorrow. I have this awesome hat I wanna wear.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment