Saturday, July 4, 2009

Buffy takes her Baby Bump to Pilates

The star of my absolute favourite show, Sarah Michelle Gellar who starred for 7 seasons as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, is getting ginormous. Sarah & husband Freddy Prinze Jr are expecting their first child in the fall. She looks beautiful of course! Yay!! Another baby from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer world!



Sarah has been spending a lot of time in NYC filming her new HBO series The Wonderful Maladies, which is set to air in the fall I believe. Anything that brings SMG back to any screen is a good thing in my books. A Buffy movie would be better, but I will take what I can get. I am still waiting for the Theatrical release date of "Veronika Decides to Die". SMG's husband Freddie is set to costar in the new season of 24 which is also set in New York.


On a somewhat unrelated note, from watching the "Commentary, the Musical" on "Dr Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog" did you know that SMG had a very brief cameo in this web musical extravaganza. Ch-ch-check out the photo below as proof. Apparently SMG spent a whole day on set just hanging out. That makes me do the happy. I so totally love that she is still close with Joss and the crew. That is SMG on the right, next to crazy stalker fan #3. If you have not seen Dr Horrible, umm why not?


*****Update - the interweb gods have corrected me and according to an interview Joss gave with TV Guide.com, this is not SMG. Maybe it is her doppleganger, cause it sure as sh*t looks like her right? My apologies for the error. I will try and do better from now on........ #hanging head in shame# XO*********

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment