Friday, July 10, 2009

Kings of Leon = Amazingness

One of the biggest bands in the world right now is The Kings of Leon. They are currently on a world tour and will be playing 2 shows here in Vancity in August. I have General Admission floor seats and am barely able to contain myself I am so excited to see them. It is a miraculous love that I have for them. A miraculous love.


There is something about Caleb Followill's voice that sears into my soul. I love them so hard. I only discovered them late last year (I don't know why it took me soo long, and I feel bad about it every day) and I fell hard and fast for these southern boys. I went down to the Sasquatch Festival at the Gorge in Washington State in May solely to see them. They are amazing and they own my musical heart right now.

It is a rare occurrence to see photos of them out and about while they are on tour, so I am taking advantage of these photos from Europe earlier this week.Here are some photos of Caleb Followill and his model girlfriend, Lily Aldridge, as well as Jared and his fiance model Alisa Torres and the rest of the band. Yes they are dating models. Of course they are. Wouldn't you if you could? Sigh.

Had a beyond crappy visit to the vets yesterday. Caleb & the boys can normally make things better, but I don't think even he can fix this one.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment