Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This Family Makes Us All Feel Inadequate.

Okay, so totally don't get that idea that all babies are cute. Srsly? All babies? Every single damn one of them? No, they are not all cute. I am not trying to offend babies or parents or anyone, but honestly, some babies are just not cute.

Nahla, the 15 month old daughter of Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry is a clear exception to this rule. There are currently no words at how cute this child is. Here are a few pictures of the most perfect family in the world in on the beach. Do you feel completely inadequate in everything you do yet? Look a little longer, and you will.
I am not a "child" person. I rarely gush or coo over children. I think there is an extra stash of bourbon where my womb should be. But this child, she is able to melt my cold black heart. Just a little and only for a few minutes. But there was a thaw. Enjoy it while it lasts.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment