Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sarah Michelle Gellar takes her baby bump to the Vet

If you are getting sick of the shots of SMG, I recommend going to another site ;). While there are shots of her in all her pregnant glory floating around, I will be posting them! Here are a few of Buffy trekking her her adorable Akito Tyson to the vet.



I was wondering where her hubby was while all these shots were being taken. Many shots of Buffy over the past few weeks, but none with Freddy Prinze Junior. I can't be sure, but I am guessing he is busy filming the new season of 24 in NYC? I am sure he will be back in So-Cal in time for the momentous event.


The outfit for me is a little meh. SMG is typically quite the fashionista, but this peachy frilly shirt is kinda ..... not.... for me. I much prefer the outfit she was wearing on the weekend when she was snapped at Shutters on the Beach Restaurant in Santa Monica.
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment