Thursday, July 9, 2009

True Blood is Truly Amazing

The Prime Time Emmy Nominations will be announced very early on Thursday July 16th. One show that I suspect will hear it's name called in the drama category is HBO's True Blood. In my humble opinion, this is currently one of the best shows on TV & and scoop on True Blood is good scoop. HBO has released some new images from the show, and have given Michael Ausiello from EW.com some teasers for the month of August.



The most fangtastic things I have taken from these teasers is that the Stackhouse siblings are finally reunited (Yay!), Teenage Vampire hormone bomb Jessica continues her relationship with Hoyt (yay again!) and at the end of the month we will finally get to meet Sophie-Ann, the Vampire Queen of Louisiana who will be played by the amazing Evan Rachel Wood. I am waiting (not very) patiently for images of her in character to surface on the interweb. As soon as I find them, I will post them on here.


As it stands, enjoy these few images and for further spoilers, check out EW.com for detailed info about what is shaping up to be a bloody good August (totally lame I know, but who could resist?)
My posting has been a little sporadic lately I know. I have spent the past 2 days with a migraine and worrying about my cat who is still not keeping food down. Great way to spend the tail end of my vacation! Thankfully, my head is no longer about to explode. But I am taking Bourbon back to the vet. I have never had a sick animal before and I freely admit to both not coping very well and having no idea what to do. Sending myself good thoughts!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment