Thursday, July 2, 2009

Twi-Hards bring the word crazy to a whole new level

There is nothing wrong with being a fan of a movie franchise. There is also nothing spectacularly wrong with screaming hysterical fandom (it's a little weird, but I can live with it.

There is also nothing wrong with Tattoo's. I have a number myself. I love me some good ink.

But to have any aspect of a movie, celebrity or TV show permanently tattooed on your body brings the crazy up to a whole new stratosphere.

Behold the batsh*t bonkers Twilight Saga superfans who have voluntarily chosen to get some aspect of this movie franchise memorialised in ink somewhere on their body. Unless, maybe, they all lost a bet? These are just a few of the fun & interesting images I found with a simple search of the interweb. Sigh.


Yes that is a tattoo of Rob Pattinson's autograph on the left and the stars of the movie on the right. I think we have a tie for craziest twi-hard in existence.
I really want to track down these girls (as sadly, they are all girls) in 20 or 30 years. Maybe laser tattoo removal will be super cheap and painless by then?
XO

1 comment: