Monday, July 6, 2009

Please Explain?

Seriously. WTF is up with Lady Gaga's eyebrows? I can accept her continual lack of pants as an wardrobe choice. She has killer legs and a great ass (photo below as evidence), so she can totally pull it off. I don't think the pantsless style is for everyone (or pretty much anyone else), but for her it works.

But I cannot understand these latest photos taken in London before the current "It" Pop-star attended a Madonna concert. What the heck is going on in the eyebrow area? Her real eyebrows are there, you can see them. But Lady Gaga - real name Stefani Joanne Germanotta - covered them in makeup and drew on eyebrows with what looks like a magic marker. Sigh. Who takes a fricking sharpie to their face and draws on their eyebrows? Can someone explain this to me? Is this the new super-cool thing to do? If so, I don't get it.

Instead of this, let's watch Lady Gaga's video for Paparazzi starring True Blood's Alexander Skarsgard. Much better. I would like him to be pantsless also. Thanks.



XO

No comments:

Post a Comment