Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Friday Twi-Hards!

It's a very happy Friday in Twi-hard land. First off, Summit released a spanking new image of Bella & Jacob looking all cozy and cuddly in Jake's truck.

As if that wasn't enough to make them pee their pants, relatively unknown Aussie actor Xavier Samuel has been cast in the pivotal role of the newborn vampire Riley - Victoria's pawn in her mission to kill Bella. A quick look on some of the message boards has no death threats or what the f*ck were they thinking type comments yet, so I think Xavier may survive at least the first few days in Twi-hard land. Give them time though! Fickle fickle bunch these twi-hard crayzees.

Why are the Powers at Summit being so generous with fans today? Could it be to get everyone even more excited about the eagerly anticipated New Moon Panel at Comicon? Rumour has it both Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will be making the trek down to San Diego - with some twittering (not tweeting, but twittering - like a bird) about them staying in the - gasp - same hotel! OMG! Could Robsten finally make their public coming out at Comicon. That would be like, so amazing. Ugh.

I am actually very much looking forward to seeing the 2 new scenes that director Chris Weitz is prepping. According to a recent article in the LA Times, one will be an action scene and one will be a more romantic scene. I am certain the subsequent screaming will deafen anyone within a five mile radius of the auditorium. Here are some photos of Rob & Kristen hard at work on their respective projects. I gotta say, I love that Joan Jett is staying so involved in this project! She has been on set a ton. Looking good for the movie! As for the sleeping bag. I dunno. Probably shooting a scene with the girl playing his sister? I am finding it rather endearing that the obsessive playing with his hair has continued past the Twilight press junket ;)

I am still hoping that they both bail. That would be very winning! Probably a bit of sour grapes on my part.....I was planning a trip to Comicon this year. Not only because of New Moon. Also Iron Man 2, Dexter, Lost, and the sublime Joss Whedon. Part of it was New Moon madness though. I am woman enough to admit I am that much of a loser. But I took my sweet ass time and tickets sold out, so I am going back to NYC in October instead. There is no logic in this I know. This is the way my mind works. I have come to accept it.
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment