Thursday, July 2, 2009

NPH to host the Emmy's = All kinds of Awesome

I love Neil Patrick Harris. I want him to be my gay best friend. He would be an awesome gay BFF. Word is he is currently in negotiations to host the Emmy Awards this September. He has to do it. The Emmy people need to give him whatever he wants. I mean, I know would not be hard to improve on last year's cluster f*ck of reality TV hosts in the round, but NPH at the Emmy's. The man is pretty, and witty (and Gay - natch). He can sing people, he can sing well. Below is his amazing closing number at this years Awards.




Before his heavily praised hosting gig at the Tony's this year, NPH starred in last years web sensation Dr. Horrible's Sing-along-Blog. Created by the genius Joss Whedon and also starring Felicia Day (The Guild) and Nathan Fillion (Firefly, BTVS, Castle) this 45 minute interweb movie got me through the writers strike last year. I not only bought it off i-Tunes, I also purchased the DVD when it came out a few weeks ago. "Brand New Day" is one of my fave's from the movie. Random use of the word Australia always win's points with me.




Emmy Peeps, give him anything. It will be worth, it trust me.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment